Happy Friday everyone!!
Blogging has never come super easy to me, however, bookmarking and pinning totally has, which made me think... that is blogging in itself.
With this said, I want to share with you things that got me though this week. I am going to try to do this every Friday, as I know when we enter the weekend, sometimes we need things to inspire us and get us out of bed! Maybe even some weekend projects to do!
Here we go:
1. I recently moved out of my parents house and moved into, well my parents old house, which is awesome because I can basically do anything I want to the interior, and I have been dying to make it all my own! I saw this on BuzzFeed and it really got me thinking! How cool would it be to make a mini one of these for my living room, or even this full sized one and hang it outside on my patio for decoration- with real herbs (practical too)!
2. Ever wanted to make cool sounds with your keyboard and see crazy graphics that mesmerize you on your computer? Yeah, me too! This website kept me busy for a little bit, check it out! http://www.patatap.com/
3. I've always loved adventure and doing crazy stuff! I've been dying to go to Yosemite for quite some time now, and after seeing this video, I have to do this!!! Who wouldn't want to soar high over the rocks and trees? (Click the photo below to see the video)
4. Wedding season is right around the corner! I saw this on HonestlyWtf and almost died! Such a great idea for center pieces, or if you use succulents, it is a great idea as a piece of art on your wall... maybe I will do something like this for my dining room!
5. Dust, records, & liquor. Enough said.
6. Diy signs, diy signs, diy signs, who's in?! (via flickr)
7. I used to do this all the time... why have I stopped, errr, forgotten about this? I am looking at ways to dress up my house, I could totally get a few picture frames, press some flowers, and hang this in the guest bathroom- such a simple and cute way to dress up a bathroom I think! (via apairandasparediy)
8. && then there is this! How cute would it be to have your initials, with your loves, with a map of the world?! I think this is adorable and would be great for a bedroom or office space!
10. I feel like I am loading myself up with DIY projects, but why not? I really wanted to get a leather shag run, but after reading reviews on the seller and the item, I decided it may be better just to spend the time and money and make my own out of fabric, have any of you done that? I need a unique black rug for my space, I'm thinking it could turn out really cool! (diy via myloveofstyle)